Friday, September 17, 2010

Where to start??

So.. Never done this before so total virgin and have no idea what I am doing or even why I am doing this...
Honestly, do not think anyone will ever see this but thought that seen as though I love looking at everyone elses blog that I should give it a go...
I hope to be able to share my day to day, boring as it may be and maybe just maybe some of you can relate and will want to comment...
I will leave my first official post at that and hope to be back soon..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congratulations on your new blog. Dont give up, its a bit overwhelming at the beginning but you'll get the hang of it.
    Anyway, you wanted to know where I shop, I go to: twopeasinabucket.com
    they have almost everything and I *think* they ship internationally.

    Good luck finding goodies :)

    ReplyDelete