Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ikea here I come...

I am a bit excited as I have just been told how much I am getting back in my tax return... So off to Ikea I will be going... I don't have the luxury of having a room that I can use as a scraproom so I am taking over part of our dining/lounge room and will be getting all the furniture and storage solutions I need so that I no longer work out of containers and bags..
I did ask the hubby if he wanted to come with me but the obvious answer would have to be .. No.. he knows what I am like when I have money and have my mind set on something..
I have to make a baby shower card tonight and hopefully will get it finished if I can keep myself from Facebook for long enough..lol
I will attempt to take some decent pics of the card once finished and will try to work out how to put it on here... please.. realise that my cards are no where near as spectacular as most of the blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment