Thursday, September 30, 2010

School Holidays

Well Ethans birthday present was a HUGE hit... He would not get more than 5 meters away from it all day..
It was a great day, we had the whole family at the Lawrence house (Gavs mum was kind enough to have it there so that there was room for Ethan to ride). My side of the family was there aswell so it was a full house.
I have to say, after everyone else had there turn, I had a quick few laps and I am completely SOLD.. I want one myself now.
Gavin had the biggest smile on his face the whole day, being able to teach Ethan how to ride the BIG wheel bike ( Ethan has only ridden small up until now) I have not seen him that happy in a long time.. 
I have had a pretty busy week this week, with having Ethan stay with us for the two weeks, plus me having a week off work.
I have loved having all my boys at home.. We can actually get out and have some fun with this fabulous weather we have had..
Hopefully I will be able to find some time to do some scrapping soon.. will post pics if i do..

No comments:

Post a Comment