Thursday, September 23, 2010

KTM birthday....

Well today was Ethans 10th birthday...
For years we have always said for his 10th that we would get him a motorbike as he rides almost every weekend at his mums place (Ethan is my stepson.. although I do not like calling him that as I consider him one of my boys)..
So tomorrow is the day that we pick it up, we bought it two weeks ago and organised to get it this weekend as we will be picking Ethan up on Saturday and will have him for the full two weeks school holidays..
We were going for a Kawasaki but ended up getting the KTM..
I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he sees it.. I am going to try and get it on film so I will post some pics....
I in no way want to rush Corben in growing up (it is going way to fast as it is) but I, or should I say we, cannot wait until we get Corbens first bike and Ethan will be able to help Gav teach him...
My idea of the perfect day.. Gavin & I sitting outside in perfect Spring weather with a glass of wine watching our boys ride around our property.
Of course the property is also in the future plans as our current house yard is not quite big enough..lol
This week has been a GOOD week, Gav got good news about starting a new job, Ethan turns ten and we have got the bike of his dreams for him and Corben is well and back to his normal gorgeous & extremely cheeky self..
Corben waiting for Ethan to come out of class when we pick him up ..

No comments:

Post a Comment