Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baby Shower Card

Finally .. Today I found time to be able to sit down and not move till I had finished what I planned to do... I of course had to wait till Corben was in bed for his lunchtime snooze.
I did try to get started whilst he was up but that was really not a smart idea... I had to chase him down a few times to find stamps that he kept running away with..
I am going to put some pics up of the card and I have to say, seen as though it has been a while since I made a card I am pretty happy with how it turned out.
I have to admit, I stole the idea of the card standing up from Mary B. Giemza http://mycardz.wordpress.com/ I love her blog and her cards are absolutely stunning.
Well, another weekend has come and gone.. oh so fast.
I have a pretty busy weekend coming up as it is Ethans 10th birthday and we have to pick up his present and are having the party at the inlaws.. I also have to make a KTM birthday cake...
If that turns out alright I will put some pics up ..
Thats all I can think of right now so I might just end it here..
Back Soon..
I decided to use yellows as the colour as my friend does not what she is having..
I tried the Stampin Up Crystal Effects for the first time as I wanted to the bear to stand out a bit more.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment